Minty Green Tea
Green teas are consider best world wide to loose weight. They are refreshing and continuous use of green tea really helps a lot in reducing your weight. But having same green tea daily doesn’t make you bore? Why not add something that pleases your taste buds?
We have delicious recipe of green tea that is low fat, helps reducing weight and is tasty at the same time.
- 1/2 cup – fresh mint leaves
- 2 green tea bags
- 1 Tsp Honey
HOW TO MAKE:
- In a glass put washed and chopped mint leaves.
- Also put 2 green tea bags in the glass.
- Now add boiling water in the glass and leave it as it is.
- After 5-10 minutes put the glass in the fridge.
- Leave the glass in the fridge according to how much you want your tea to be chilled.
- Now filter out the tea bags and mint leaves.
- Add crushed ice on the top and serve with straw.
- Don’t filter out the tea bags and mint leaves early, but only before serving.
- More the ingredients stays in liquid, more effective your tea will be.
- You can add lemon if you want.
- You can also drink it in hot form without chilling.
Tagged chilled, crushed ice, green tea, health tips, iced tea, loose weight, low calories, low fat, mint tea, reducing weight