Dandruff in ears is a common problem of men and women both. The Dandruff in ear causes itching and even make your ears look dirty.
Reasons Of Ear Dandruff:
Following are the reasons of having dandruff in ears frequently:
- Increased secretion of the skin.
- Increased oil production on skin.
- Access of dirt not being washed for longer period of time.
- A poor immune mechanism.
- humidity and no habit of cleaning.
Well these were some reasons that can cause dandruff in your ears. Some are natural and some are our own created. For the natural causes we some home remedies and tips that will treat the ear dandruff.
Tips To Fight Ear Dandruff Naturally:
- Make sure you wash your ears everyday with soap and mild water.
- Use cotton buds to clean the inner area (ear flap) and outer area (ear canal).
- Wet the cotton bud and use it to clean the ear canal.
- Ear flap is cleaned best when it is wet for a little longer period i.e: after bath.
- After cleaning use tea tree oil and massage it on your ears. It prevents dandruff.
- If you have oily skin make sure to wash it with soap and prevent oil storage on your ear.
- Sometimes dry skin also causes dandruff due to its dryness, So take one drop of essential oil or coconut oil and rub it over your ear. Repeat the same process for another ear. Do not use access of oil.
Tagged access oil, dandruff, dryness, ear, ear dandruff, home remedies. tips, treatment, tricks