How To Avoid Heat Stroke In Summer
Heat strokes are being so common from last year. Due to Global warming and destruction of Ozone layer, the sun rays are getting more rough and rude day by day. These heat strokes react very fast on our bodies.
Heat strokes are all natural, not in our hand. It also depends on the capacity and stamina of a person to bear heat. Well there are some tips we can share that helps to avoid heat strokes and balance the temperature of your body.
Symptoms of heat stroke:
- Dizzy or nausea
- Rapid pulse
- Muscles weakness & cramp
- Pale skin
- Feeling hot but body not sweating
- Breadth disturbance
Tips that helps to avoid heat strokes:
- Drinking lots of water.
- Drink fluids and juices.
- Eat yogurt to keep your stomach cool and calm.
- Avoid drinking tea or coffees.
- Wear loose clothes.
- Use umbrella when you go out.
- Do not wear black.
- Sleep properly and also take a nap between your work.
- Take bath at least twice a day.
- Do not step out unnecessarily out of your home.
- Keep the fans and window opened for ventilation.
- Drink lemon juice with ice and mint.
Beat the heat and stay safe!
Tagged fighting heat, health tips, heat, heat strokes, hot day, precautions, summers