Is your face covered with those dark black spots that do not seem to go away no matter what you do and how hard you try? Even if you have a fair skin, these dark spots make you look one or two shades darker than your original color. Plus, no one likes to have a spotted face.
Today we have a very juicy home remedy to remove dark black spots.
1.Take one teaspoon of citrus fruit juice of your choice.
2. Add one teaspoon of milk powder and one teaspoon of water.
3. Mix well to remove any lumps of milk powder.
4. If the paste looks too thick, add more citrus juice. If the paste is too watery, add milk powder.
5. The paste should have a cream like consistency.
6. Massage your face with this scrub in slow circular motion.
7. Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse well.